Fair Trade Giveaway!
It is universally true that people like free stuff. Especially free stuff that tastes awesome. Well, you lucky folks are in for quite a treat! In honor of Fair Trade Month, the good people over at Fair Trade USA have put together an amazing gift box for one lucky reader. How lucky are you?
I’m not usually one to promote specific products or use this space for anything other than sharing awesome recipes, but when I was contacted by the Fair Trade folks I couldn’t resist. Fair Trade Certification is something that I support wholeheartedly and I couldn’t be more thrilled to share these delicious goodies with one lucky reader.
In their own words, “Fair Trade is a movement to alleviate poverty in the developing world, while ensuring consumers quality products that improve the lives and protect the environment.” In other words, when you buy a product that has the Fair Trade Certified logo on it, you know that you are making a choice that positively affects the lives of those that went into getting that product to your shopping cart and helping support a more sustainable world. What can I say? I’m in favor of spreading the good karma. You can learn more about the Fair Trade mission on their website.
Look at this gorgeous gift box they put together for you folks! This thing is packed with all kinds of deliciousness! In full disclosure, they sent me some of the samples and let me tell you, not only is this stuff good for the world, it also tastes amazing. Here’s the run down on some of the amazing goodies that will be shipped directly to the winner:
- Kopali Chocolate Covered Banana (bananas covered in Fair Trade Certified single-origin chocolate from Peru)
- TCHO Chocolates
- Cissé Trading Co Dark Chocolate with Cinnamon Hot Cocoa
- SunSpire Organic Chocolate Chips (weren’t you just looking for an excuse to whip up a batch of these chocolate chip blondies?)
- Glory Bee Comapi Honey (I know that I’ve given you enough recipes that use honey to have you clamoring for an extra bear of the good stuff!)
- Coconut Bliss (coconut milk ice cream, they promise you won’t miss the dairy!)
- Honest Tea (organic, Fair Trade Certified iced tea)
- Near East Quinoa Blends (perfect for a little quinoa pilaf perhaps …)
- and for the coffee lovers out there, a bag of Just Love Coffee Roasters.
Ok, now for the nitty gritty. There are a couple ways to enter and you can enter as many times as you like.
(1) Leave a comment on this post telling me which Fair Trade product you are most excited to try,
(2) Like A Dash of Sass on Facebook,
(3) Follow A Dash of Sass on Twitter,
(4) Sign up for email updates so you get every new recipe delivered straight to your inbox!
Do as many of those as you like. Do them all! Each one counts as one entry. The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries. The giveaway ends on October 31st, 2012 at midnight so come back as many times as you want between now and then. The winner will be notified on November 1st. Good luck!
*** UPDATE: Congratulations to Lucky Comment Number 45 (as selected by Random.org)! Karen (check your email!) a delicious bag of Fair Trade Certified goodies are coming your way! Judging from the fabulous recipes on your blog, I’m expecting big things from those ingredients!